STEPHANIE WAGAR, TOWN CLERK
Arlene Longo, Deputy Town Clerk
- ADDRESS - 26 GRANGE HALL ROAD
- PHONE - 518-733-9195 EXT. 8
- FAX - 518-733-6492
NOT call the Town Clerk's Office regarding Court Issues(i.e. to pay a fine, traffic tickets, small claims - YOU MUST go through the Justice Court to get these issues resolved.)
NOT call the Town Clerk's Office regarding Taxes or
Assessment Issues (i.e. recent property sales, Exemptions, or to pay taxes) these issues are to be handled by the Departments
Town Clerk Hours:
- Monday 5 PM - 7 PM
- Tuesday CLOSED
- Wednesday 5 PM - 7 PM
- Thursday CLOSED
- Friday 5 PM - 7 PM
- 2nd Saturday of the Month 9AM - 12 PM
Appointments are available all year made 2 weeks in advance or otherwise issued by the Town Clerk.
Please don't hesitate to ask for an appointment!
NO APPOINTMENT needed during open hours!
- MARRIAGE LICENSES (Worksheets available below) - $40.00
- DOG LICENSES (Bring in Rabies & Spay/Neuter Cert.)- $3.50 & $11.50
- HUNTING & FISHING LICENSES
- GAMES OF CHANCE LICENSES
- TRANSFER STATION STICKERS & BAGS ( TO PURCHASE)
- TOWN MINUTES & RECORDS
- REGISTRAR/VITAL RECORDS - BIRTH, DEATH, MARRIAGE
- VITAL RECORDS FROM 1847 TO PRESENT (some gaps throughout)
- COPIES $0.25/copy
- There are NO fax services located at this office
THIS OFFICE IS WORKING ON BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE NOTARY SERVICES. For these services in the meantime please visit the Court Clerk, Deputy Clerk to the Assessor, a Lawyer, or a Bank.
TO SCHEDULE EVENTS AT THE TOWN HALL PLEASE CONTACT:
STEPHANIE WAGAR, TOWN CLERK AT 518-733-9195 EXT 8
There is a $25.00 non-refundable renting fee and a $25.00 deposit fee when renting the Town Hall. Talk to the Town Clerk for more information.
ANY and ALL Damages are the renters responsibility and will be charged accordingly.
THIS SERVICE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STEPHENTOWN RESIDENTS AND PROOF OF RESIDENCY MUST BE PROVIDED.
FORMS OF PROOF:
- Tax Bill (Property or School)
- Lease or Rent Receipt
- Utility Bill
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO RENT TO FIRE HALL /PAVILION CONTACT
- FROM ALBANY - I-90 TO EXIT 8 - ROUTE 43 EAST TO STEPHENTOWN - SECOND RIGHT ON GRANGE HALL ROAD
- FROM MASSACHUSETTS - ROUTE 20 WEST TO ROUTE 22 NORTH AT NEW LEBANON TO STEPHENTOWN...ROUTE 43 AT RED LIGHT TURN LEFT TO GRANGE HALL ROAD.
- FROM VERMONT - ROUTE 22 SOUTH TO STEPHENTOWN...TURN RIGHT TO ROUTE 43...TO GRANGE HALL ROAD
W.I.C CLINIC - 26 GRANGE HALL ROAD, STEPHENTOWN, NY
THIRD FRIDAY EACH MONTH- 9:30 AM - 12:00 NOON
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT W.I.C CONTACT:
COMMISSION OF ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY, TROY, NY AT 518-272-6012
W.I.C. 2018 SCHEDULE -
Held on the 3rd Friday of every month unless stated otherwise
On information on how to apply please visit: http://www.ceo-cap.org/services/health-wellness/wic/
- Disabled parking permit application - mv6641.pdf
- Marriage Worksheet.pdf - Print 2 copies one for each person, please call if you have any questions (Must have original: Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, and a valid Government Issued ID, if either party has been divorced please provide all divorce decrees - if you do not have a copy contact the court in which the divorce was taken).